As a company that provides an environmental metric (a measurement of business activities in terms of environmental impacts), we often encounter the view that “as a manufacturer we will perform badly”, or “our sector has bad environmental impacts” but our reports benchmark performance against yourself.
A standing start is no bad thing, it is simply where you are, and a baseline against which improvements can be made. We work in a variety of different sectors from retail, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, education, events, tourist attractions – each of which has different impacts, but we encourage improvement and measure again after a year, to quantify and enable you to shout about those improvements.
In the meantime the following benefits are also delivered:-
- Understanding of where the key environmental impacts are: for business owners and staff – this can help lead to improvements and focus efforts on the areas of greatest benefit
- Some good PR – both internal (staff) and external (local community, supply chain, customers) – we even provide draft press releases and tweets
- How good could you get? The Credibly Green report provides a guide as to the benefit of trying different activities to reduce environmental impacts
- Save money – energy use, water use and waste are usually the main environmental impacts – all of which cost money, and so by reducing any or all of them you should also make savings
- Improve business competitiveness – whether through access to new markets, an improved bottom line, or differentiating yourself from the competition by a greener approach
- Have someone to call – on environmental issues, we provide a Credibly Green report as an environmental metric, but our main aim is that you improve performance, so if you are a customer and have a query – call us up and we can help either with contacts or information or to provide another service if you need one.
Call us on 01746 552423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be pleased to help.